Pages

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Today is a red lips kind of day

Dear Kristin,
Case in point:



Love,
J. Benny

P.S.  I will soon have a list of everything we'll be needing for the fall.  Clothes-wise.  Not food and shelter-wise.  That goes without saying.  Anyway, red lips are back!  Ha!  I kid!  THEY NEVER LEFT.  I hate it when Allure/Vogue/Elle tries to tell me differently ("the return of red!  black is back!").  Please.  Red and black are great colors.  Always.  However, if I may, we are going to see/want a lot more red than usual for fall.  That's true.  Red-red for blouses, cardigans, shoes, sweaters.  When was the last time you bought a super red sweater?  I was eighteen and it was my second trip to New York.  I have now lived here for eight years.  So, sure, red is back!

No comments:

Post a Comment