Pages

Saturday, September 4, 2010

On It's Game: The Look of the Day, InStyle

Dear Mom,
Sometimes, InStyle's Look of the Day outdoes itself.  Today is one of those days.  (Yesterday was not).  Anyway, I hate to repost another person/organization's content in total, but because you only check out the highlighted outfit, their top pick, I'll now provide you with all five.

Katerina Bowden, Rose Byrne
Katy Perry, Lake Bell
Natalie Portman
 Do you remeber their choice?  It's hard, yes?  Because they all look so lovely.  I favored for Rose Byrne, because she often somewhat severe and unsmiley, however beautiful (I read flashbulbs and attention make her uncomfortable, which I get - she's not really an tabloid attention seaker).  And I love the structure with the skin sliver.  It's boxy but sexy.  Who would you choose?  And aren't you glad you saw them all? You're welcome. 

Love,
J. Benny

P.S.  (For clothing details, who designed whom, head to instyle.com. But, okay, you pulled my arm: Rose is in Gucci.)

No comments:

Post a Comment