Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Dolce & Gabbana, Bottega Veneta

Dear Kristin,
Another good thing that happened a few days ago:


You know it's going to be good when that's the first look.  Here are five more favorites (fine, six), all Dolce & Gabbana:

The last one, though it's hard to tell from the picture, glitters and bounces on the body
 So delicate and rare.  Oh, bright white, you do me right. (Rhyme!)  There were other colors, but they didn't matter as much. What did matter, and always does at Dolce & Gabbana, was the POW!

Finale at Dolce & Gabbana, Spring 2011, found at Jak & Jil Blog
Not to be neglected.  And after (in my affection, not chronologically) Dolce & Gabbana, comes Bottega Veneta.  (Don't those names just sing together?).  To include or not to include.  I couldn't decide:


Did I make the right decision?  You likey?  There's a lot to likey.

Love,
J. Benny

P.S.  It was the "move it" option on style.com that really swayed my BV decision; I suggest you give it a go if ever you have a spare moment.  And, in less news and more opinion, none of the above holds a competitive candle to Jil Sander.

No comments:

Post a Comment