Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

Darn it all, more videos: Dinner Belles are the Best Bell(e)s

Dear Kristin,
This is it for the day!  Then I'm done until midnight, when I spend hours pouring over the day's fashion week options because I can't help myself and I want to show you things and I love to make collages.  Blarg.  A continuation of my Dinner Belles musings.

Black Belles:

Red border in honor of Jack White, who directed.

Sleigh Bells:

Playing Sept 20th, The Studio at Webster Hall.

Broken Bells:

Broken Bells is one part Danger Mouse, one part James Mercer of the The Shins.  Playing Oct 11th, Terminal 5

Dinner Belles:


DINNER BELLES ARE THE BEST BELL(E)S. I mean, SO FAR at least.  For me and my tastes.  Let's be clear: all of these bands are newish and it's hard to say who the best is just yet, their being so brand new, and "best" being so hard to call in matters of opinion and the heart.  The other guys are pretty good; I guess I'd rather just be best friends with Dinner Belles.  I want to spend time with them.

Love,
J. Benny

P.S.  Lest I forget, School of Seven Bells:

No comments:

Post a Comment