Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Me Me Me

Dear Kristin,
I've been feel a shade blue today. Unaccountably blue. So I bought myself this blue coat

Land's End, $66 on sale
and these blue boots

Land's End kids snow boots, $20 on sale
and I'm wearing this black hooded beauty around the apartment, though the heater is on

The other new coat.  Jil Sander for Uniqlo, on sale for $100
and I'm officially out of holiday money (after a musical purchase, Deer Hunter and Tallest Man).

Love,
J. Benny

P.S. Yesterday:


P.P.S.  Tomorrow:

 Rubirosa.  My suggestion for out "grand" evening.  They have gluten free pizza, if that's
the kind of thing you're into (my dad certainly is).  I'm also very excited about Porsena. And 
on the same street as Rubi, there's also Balaboosta and, for the grandest time of them all, Torrisi.  

P.P.P.S.  Tonight:

Nothing new here.  But when it's just right, it's just right.  Picture and CD found at HypeMachine.


No comments:

Post a Comment